Australia’s finest Wagyu Beef delivered to your Mum’s door!
- 2 x 200g (approximately) Mr Wagyu Beef, Premium Black Label Wagyu eye fillet steaks MBS score 8-9. Perfect to cook for mum. This cut is full of flavour and is so tender you can literally cut it with a spoon.
- 1 x bottle of Mr Yengo Shiraz – A smooth shiraz from the Riverina wine region of NSW.
- 1 x White TRUFF Hot Sauce – White TRUFF Hot Sauce is a crafted jalapeño rich blend of ripe chilli peppers, white truffle oil and organic agave nectar from Jalisco , Mexico – all tied together with a hint of organic coriander. It is only right that the packaging matches the inside – White TRUFF is presented in a limited edition VIP box.
- 1 x Flower pot that will be ready to bloom and make mums day extra special.
- All presented in a gift box to give it that Mr Wagyu Experience and delivered to your door on Saturday or Sunday morning.
The #hungrydiner Mothers Day recipe of Wagyu Beef with sauce bordelaise.
F1 Wagyu Premium Graded Eye fillet @mrwagyubeef
3 sprigs of Rosemary
2 garlic cloves peeled
50 g butter, chopped (half for sauce and half for steak)
4 golden shallots, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, finely diced
2 cups of red wine
300 ml of beef stock
Salt and white pepper
– Rest beef for at least one hour at room temperature
– Season with salt and black pepper
– Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan until lightly smoking
– Sear side one of the meats for 4 minutes (Don’t touch, let a crust form)
– Remove steak
– Add half the butter to the pan, along with rosemary and 2 x garlic
– Return steak and sear on the other side for 4 minutes while basting with butter every minute
– Remove steak and let rest for 15 minutes covered in foil
-Reduce pan to medium heat
– Leave in all pan juices from the steak
– Add shallots, sage and chopped garlic and soften
– Add red wine and reduce by half
– Add beef stock and reduce by half
– Season with white pepper
– Add a touch of butter to make the sauce shine
– Add cooking cream to your liking
– Return rested steaks to the pan for 3 mins each side and cook in the sauce
**Add your choice of salad or root veggies, I always like to pair it with a side of thyme chips and a simple, bright salad.
Our recent winner of the Hungry Diner cooking comp, Brendon who won a delivery from Gary that blew him away!
“We do not sell steaks we offer experiences”
-Gary, founder of Mr Wagyu and Wagyu To Your Door